Problem Solving Is Key To Success
Why do I make a statement like this you may ask. Well it is true. Just think about it for a minute. If people have a problem that they can’t figure out a solution to they will pay someone else to solve it for them. The bigger the problem the more people will pay.
All business is about solving problems.
- You’re hungry, you no longer go hunting or fishing to get your food you go to the butcher, fish shop, supermarket or restaurant and pay money for food or a meal and have your problem solved
- You’re cold. You don’t shear a sheep and kit a jersey. You’ll go to the clothes shop and pay money for a jersey and have your problem solved
- You want visit friends in another country. You don’t build a boat and sail there, You’ll pay money for a flight to solve your problem.
- As an engineer when a farmer bring is a broken bailer(problem) I fix the bailer the farmer is happy he pays for the solution.
- The paint on my house is old and flaking off (problem). The painter sands and paints my house. He gets paid for solving my problem
- Learning online marketing a student as trouble setting up a blog site or auto responder (problem) As an online marketing coach I show them how on skype or with a howto video. Problem solved
You get the picture.
So we now understand that to make money, build a business and be successful we need to solve problems.
What problems to solve?
I my last post “What Niche To Get Into” we looked at finding a profitable niche and keyword research to find a niche. So I hope you have found yourself a niche that you want to get into
So what you want to do now is start doing some research on the internet. Go to forum and social media (Facebook, Google +, Youtube etc) Type in your niche and see what problems people are talking about. Take note of the questions people are asking, what they are complaining about and it will soon become clear what the problems are.
Solve the Problem
Figure out how you can solve the problem
Here’s a couple of posts about solving problems “Problem Solving Skills” and “Steps To Problem Solving” In these post they talk about being a problem solver and how you think about the problem, how you work through it etc. Think of it as not a problem but a situation the you can resolve.
You can them create a product that solves the problem. It may be a ebook or a video training on “how to fix ….” of the other option is to find a product that someone else has created and become an affiliate of that product. You can find these on sites like clickbank, Commission Junction, JVzoo, amazon. You can visit any of these sites and sign up as an affiliate and then search for product, by niche, that you can then go out and promote
Or if you find a product on a website that solves the problem you can often become an affiliate by clicking the “affiliate link at the bottom of their page.
Find a problem that people are experiencing in your niche. Find or create a product that solves their problem. Offer them the solution (the product you have) through ads and or your website. They buy you get paid.
I hope you enjoyed this post please leave your questions or comment below and I will get back to you.
In the my next blog I’ll be talking about “Training” as in the training you need for building an online business
Have a fabulous day